Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Member Charlie200 is on a distinguished road

Guaranteed holiday tan

Hi,

For those of you planning your holiday this month make sure you book this Monday.

First Choice will guarantee that you get a tan when you book your holiday on the year’s most depressing day, Monday January 18.

Anyone booking a holiday online on this day with First Choice will get a free spray tan at the Tanning Shop.

We thought that as you are thinking about your holiday now, this fun incentive might be of interest to you.

Book your holiday online at www.firstchoice.co.uk on the day to get your tan.

Thanks,

The First Choice Team

Junior Member susanayliya18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Information

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie200 View Post
    Hi,

For those of you planning your holiday this month make sure you book this Monday.

First Choice will guarantee that you get a tan when you book your holiday on the year’s most depressing day, Monday January 18.

Anyone booking a holiday online on this day with First Choice will get a free spray tan at the Tanning Shop.

We thought that as you are thinking about your holiday now, this fun incentive might be of interest to you.

Book your holiday online at on the day to get your tan.

Thanks,

The First Choice Team
    How I can book My Summer Holidays using above Link I am trying to Open it It is Borken please check .....I want to go for Holidays with my Family but I did not find a cheap portal for selecting my packages to Book Holidays.