Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough

£10 Off Bissell Carpet Cleaning Hire

http://www.bissellrental.co.uk/

big-green-feature-img.jpg

Use code: BGRENTAL10

Enter your Post code to find your nearest store click on the Rent Online option and enter code BGRENTAL10 to get £10.00 taken off the bill, go to the next step. Then go back to the previous page to see if you can repeat the process a second time to get a further £10 off your bill.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Do you know anywhere that hires carpets, id need to rent one before i rent the cleaner?
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Cox View Post
    Do you know anywhere that hires carpets, id need to rent one before i rent the cleaner?
    Nope, I thought you had all the shag piles sussed?

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzysuzy View Post
    Nope, I thought you had all the shag piles sussed?
    No problem with the shag but like yourself the piles are a pain in the ass
    Danny Blanchflower – “Our Tactics Have Always Been To Equalise Before The Other Team Score”

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Cox View Post
    No problem with the shag but like yourself the piles are a pain in the ass
    Thanks for that