Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By margaret7
  • 1 Post By Sarah

Thread: £5 off £35 spend M&S, clothing, home and beauty.

Enthusiast margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Member of the Month November 2011 Member of the Month July 2011

£5 off £35 spend M&S, clothing, home and beauty.

Instore, yesterday, they were giving away vouchers , £5 off £35 spend on clothing , beauty & homeware.
    Valid from 11-18 June, instore or online,
    The online code is SPSV5JUN.
    blythburgh likes this.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    These vouchers are always available from Oxfam; simply donate some unwanted M&S clothing and ask for a voucher. The Oxfam vouchers are valid throughout the calendar month that they're issued.
    blythburgh likes this.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    They always need your bras. Not to sell here but for the developing world and as we should replace our bras every few months to get max. support it makes sense to donate them.

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Every few months? I suppose how often each one gets worn can depend upon how many you have, but I sure don't cast them off so soon!

I actually keep a stock of unwanted clothes ready for donating to Oxfam, so that I can easily get a £5 voucher for M&S from them whenever I need one. Not sure they actually send anything to the developing worth though?

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Clothes that are past wearing I keep to one side and pop in a plastic bag that charities pop through my door. I make sure it is a proper charity that is getting a percentage of the amount raised through the sale of the clothes like Papworth hospital etc. The company collects the stuff and sells the reasonable quality stuff as clothes and the rest is used for industrial rags or is specially cleaned and distinfected and then shredded for furniture stuffing etc.

High Street charity shops do the same with clothing, curtains, bedlinen etc that is not good enough to sell in the shop.

Nothing we wear should ever end up in landfill, it can all be recyled in one way or another.