Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Member wildfire22
    £30 Off - NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY

£60 minimum spend

NOT valid for Entertainment section, only Woolworths main site.

Click here for details of this voucher code

Please be aware that using a voucher code at this merchant may disqualify you from earning cashback. Use at your own risk!

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Any min spend?

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Mack
    Any min spend?
    It's usually £60 minimum for £30 vouchers from group that now owns the Woolworths brand.

Expert colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice
    Unless I am missing something, I added £75 to my basket and the code didn't work, increased it to £100 and still didnt work, went upto £200 and got bored as it still didn't work. I really could do with this vouceher working, is there any "trick" to get it to work?

The discount code ZG003 is invalid.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Quote Originally Posted by colsey
    Unless I am missing something, I added £75 to my basket and the code didn't work, increased it to £100 and still didnt work, went upto £200 and got bored as it still didn't work. I really could do with this vouceher working, is there any "trick" to get it to work?

The discount code ZG003 is invalid.
    Same here

Got it sorted, it is £30 off £60. the code didnt work until you add it at final stage of checkout before payment, free P&P works with it as well

Expert TOPCAT57
    £60 quid of pick and mix yuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm

Expert colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice
    Its the woolworths main site only, not the entertainment store where I was trying to buy loads of games.
    It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to break it.

Junior Member Ironside
    I'm a new customer, have ordered more than £60 from the main site only - but when I try code i get "This promotion code cannot be applied to this order"