Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Contributor Beachboy will become famous soon enough
    £5 off when you spend £25 or more

Click here for details of this voucher code

Please be aware that using a voucher code at this merchant may disqualify you from earning cashback. Use at your own risk!

Enthusiast Bilko
    I'm afraid to say this is yet another from this retailer where........

''The discount code ZZ405 is invalid''

I don't won't to single out any one poster, but I'd love to know why every Woolworths or Tescos voucher posted here (or at least those I've looked at!) seems to be invalid.

Either there are no provisional checks being made b4 posting to see if vouchers are still valid or we are not given the full T&Cs.

Contributor Beachboy will become famous soon enough
    Not sure why this did not work. Woolworths are still openly advertising this code and have infact extended the deadline until 31st Jan 10.

There are not any particularly odd T&C' listed.

The full T&C's are:

*Promotional offers: Each promotional code may only be used once on orders placed before 31st January 2010 and is subject to a minimum order value of £25 as stated. Returned goods, financial services products and delivery charges will not count towards the value of the order. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer. Promotional codes are codes that enable customers to obtain benefits such as discounts, free delivery and free gifts. These codes are non-transferable so may only be used by the person to whom they are issued and must only be used in accordance with their terms and conditions of use. If you use a promotional code to claim a promotional benefit, you must first check that it was issued to you and that you are eligible to use it. By using it to claim a promotional benefit you will be confirming that:

(i) you are entitled to use the code; (ii) you meet all the conditions that apply to its use; (iii) you agree to the terms set out below.

If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.

Goods/services provided by Shop Direct Home Shopping Limited. Registered number 4663281. Registered office: First Floor, Skyways House, Speke Road, Speke, Liverpool, L70 1AB.

Enthusiast Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all Dr_Cox is a name known to all
    Save £5 when you place an order for £25 or more in our main shop before the end of January. Just quote code ZZ405 at the main shop checkout.*

Enthusiast Bilko
    Must admit I only tried Entertainment shop ( nothing in orig post to suggest it wouldn't work there) so, hopefully, Billy_Mack's additional info will make it work!