Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Claim forms

Contributor haze2807

Claim forms

Did anyone ever hear back from the liquidators re their claim form? I filled in the form asking to be contacted by email and so far have heard zilch so I don't even know if they received my form.
    CLICK DAILY TO GIVE FREE MAMMOGRAMS

SEE HERE FOR DETAILS

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    Get your debt confirmed by the liquidator.

With this you can get it refunded via a scheme being put forward by richard at his new cashback site!

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    If yer happy and yer know clap yer hands!
    Last edited by RudeKev; 10th May 2011 at 01:48 PM. Reason: correctin me mistake
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Member Mel29
    I didn't even know Rpoints was gone, much less received an email about claims. I don't even know how much I had in my account on there.
    :O( I was on the site a couple of months ago, I'm sure I was!

Junior Member Member376269
    I am in exactly the same position as you Mel. I don't know anything but maybe someone on here will help us out.

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    I just replied to another post re this here.

I know a lot of members went through the claim processes with the liquidator, perhaps one of them could help you both out?

Did anyone get any money from the process? Are they still accepting claims?

I remember the closing date was sometime in Feb/March to submit a claim to the liquidator.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    The only deadline I'm aware of was for attending the creditors meeting on 28th March, but I suspect the liquidators were still accepting claims after the meeting. I don't think there has been a distribution or report to creditors yet.

Rpoints Elite One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough One Eyed Snake is a jewel in the rough
    I see the incorrect info from kev (post #3) is allowed to remain, yet the subsequent posts correcting him have been removed.

Cynical, moi????

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    @OES - As far as I know, no post has been deleted from this thread. This is a moderated forum, so threads will come-up for review before being seen. If you spot any bugs, please pm me or post them in the "bugs" thread.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts