Closed Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By whitey190
  • 1 Post By Mr_Sparkle

Thread: Double Cashback in May??

Junior Member whitey190

Double Cashback in May??

Is this on everything? Or is the cashback quoted already doubled? Thanks

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Hi whitey190. The cashback quoted is already doubled for Gold members (members of Old Rpoints).

Junior Member whitey190
    I should be Gold then..how can i tell? Cheers

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    You registered before 1st of May 2011 and have logged in to NEW Rpoints before 1st of July 2011 (presumably accepting the new Terms & Conditions), so yes, you should be Gold.

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    You are Gold. There should be a Gold £ icon top top left when you login to the cashback section (just before "welcome whitey190")
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Junior Member whitey190
    There is..thanks! Cashback doesn't seem very high for double the amount though..
    Ric and colsey like this.

Contributor Mr_Sparkle is on a distinguished road
    I've just checked.
    I am a gold member
    Sarah likes this.
    "Removed at the request of moderator"

Member natbrent
    It's also fairly to vague. Take a look at the cashback offered at e2save:

"Get up to £40 cashback on online orders. Please note: The amount of cashback is dependant on the product purchased. Please note: No cashback will be paid on iPhone 4 White."

This really should be broken down into the various purchase types.

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    It is usually broken down clearly where possible. See Play.com Cashback page for example. I will have e2save looked at.

I will close this thread as general issues like this can be posted in suggestions/bugs threads.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts