Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Chuckles1066
  • 1 Post By expressman33
  • 2 Post By Janine@Rpoints
  • 1 Post By expressman33

Thread: Facebook freebies

Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of

Facebook freebies

Janine,

Is there any chance you can create a separate sub-forum within the Freebies section for those offers that involve having to go via Facebook?

Not all of us are sad muppets without lives who live on Facebook and who feel the need to tell the world via our status that we've just farted outside Nandos in Eastbourne.

It would make the lives of the grown-ups in here a lot easier when searching for freebies that we can apply for?

TIA.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Do what I have done - set up a couple of accounts , it only takes a few minutes.
    You don't have to use facebook for anything else but freebies
    blythburgh likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Good suggestion Chuckles. I will get this sorted. Any more suggestions for freebies forum?
    blythburgh and Chuckles1066 like this.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine@Rpoints View Post
    Good suggestion Chuckles. I will get this sorted. Any more suggestions for freebies forum?
    If you do it for freebies you will need to do a sub-forum for competitions as well
    Janine@Rpoints likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Ok, I will create 2 Sub-forums, Facebook Freebies and Facebook Competitions in freebie and competition forums.

Before I do a small re-organisation/adding new forums, any more ideas and suggestions on sub-forums required or re-organise/delete forum sections?
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Contributor Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of Chuckles1066 has much to be proud of
    Janine, I see there's something via Facebook in the "Other Competitions" forum, have you got that covered?

I reckon that's three sub-forums?

Of course, you could always make the site "Facebook Free" but I live in hope!