Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about

Question Minimum withdrawal

Now the cashback part of the site has been launched, is the minimum withdrawal/payment amount still £1 or has this increased?

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    It is £1 as I mentioned in my announcement. Apart from being displayed across forums, the announcement is also linked from my signature.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Just to clarify withdrawal and payments, you can withdraw any amount more than £1. Currently we pay by BACS, but will consider other methods if required later.

Note that you have to fill-in your payment details (even if you have done so on Old Rpoints) because we do not hold the BACS/paypal details from Old Rpoints for security reasons.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts