Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Hello AND WELOCOME TO THE FORUMS jANNINE@NudeRpoints

Firstly, and most importantly Ignore One Eye he disagree like to play Devils avocado

Personally I belive that the forums sre the best chance for NudeRpoints to survive and to that end I'd bring bac Post Of The Month ASAP.

Sometin needs to be done about THe VIP forum either revamp or abolish

And you need to decide weather you gonna have Highest casbac Promice

Thats enough for startes
    Please send me a chech maid out to cash
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough
    Perhaps it would be as well to tell Janine@newrpoints that RudeKev's bad spelling is actually a joke.

He isn't really a gibbering, grammatically challenged idiot despite the impression he may give!

Or at least I don't think he is......

Contributor angst_
    Ask members where they now earn their cashback and what would take to bring their business back here.The previous management blocked all discussion of what other sites offered,this was one of many mistakes.

Hopefully you bought more than the brand,I doubt it has any worth now.

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Many thanks everyone for your suggestions. Keep them coming

@RudeKev: Your humour is appreciated Sure, we will bring post of the month back soon.

Following RudeKev's suggestion, we might aswell start now. This is a key thread. 1 Member (possibly more) who contributes more value to this thread about re-launch will get a prize. Will get back to you shorly on what it is.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Enthusiast margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Member of the Month November 2011 Member of the Month July 2011
    [quote="me49684"]Yes keep the forums as a major part of the site

This place was always my first port of call just for the interesting posts in the forums and if any help was needed I knew I could get answers here (not always sensible ones but always appreciated )

This was also my first port of call, the forums kept me up to date on competitions, freebies, vouchers etc.

Also when I needed help with anything, be it airport parking, hotels, things I wasn't sure about on the computer, I always new someone would help me out. I would realy miss this.

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Thanks Margaret.

Yes, we have already made the decision to keep the forums.

Many thanks to other members who have pmmed me with messages of support.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Contributor bristolleedsfan has a spectacular aura about bristolleedsfan has a spectacular aura about bristolleedsfan has a spectacular aura about
    1p + Minimum Cashin level.

Junior Member jdobb

eBay, HCP, 100% cashback

A few ideas from li'l ol' me.

1) Get eBay back as a merchant (old rpoints lost them).

2) Offer a Highest Cashback Policy like old rpoints.

3) Offer cashback like ** - offshoot of rpoints - did you buy that as well?. I used to use rpoints then make an HCP citing cashbackkings - having a 50% site and a 100% site in the same stable looked a bit odd to me.

4) If you keep us this level of responsiveness to your customers - do you ever sleep, Janine? - that will help.

Thanks jdobb.

1. We should be good to go with ebay. We already have them
    2. Ok, most likely.
    3. We've bought CBK aswell. Well, there are many other things we plan with Rpoints (enhancement of forums so deal posters can get % of cashback) - which mean we need to keep the cashback model along how it was - separate from CBK.

Enthusiast SnakePlissken will become famous soon enough
    How are you going to entice the crowds back to RPOINTS, its a bit of a bare ass at the moment? And needs an expensive pair of underpants for the crowds to leave other cashback sites to come back.

I personally would like to see a better and more easy to navigate forum, better incentives to remain a member (especially members who have been here a long time), more competitive cashback rates, and most important to maintain my Immortal status.
    The first one to arrive at RPOINTS, please turn the light on.