Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by janine@NEWrpoints
    special "Gold member" status for supporting members.
    Who's Goin Four Gold
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor EnglishBloke
    I'd like the money£40 i had incorrectly rejected under old management reinvestigating, aint gonna happen I know.

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev
    Quote Originally Posted by janine@NEWrpoints
    special "Gold member" status for supporting members.
    Who's Goin Four Gold
    what !!!!!!!!!!! no Virgin Isles competitors

Junior Member elettra

foreign members

i'm from Italy and a lot of members of old R-Points came from my country, we used to have also a section in the forum.
    Do you consider to promote the new service in all europe or will it be an "UK resident only" site? (obviously I hope so )

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    @elettra: Most retailers will only allow UK only traffic, so offering cashback for italy is not going to be available - atleast for now.

However, if members like, we can have discussion forum sections for other countries.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Junior Member Member379676
    Hi
    You could have internal surveys so that the Rpoints members answer them and then you can use the results, as well as feedback from this forum, to improve Rpoints.

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Member379676 View Post
    Hi
    You could have internal surveys so that the Rpoints members answer them and then you can use the results, as well as feedback from this forum, to improve Rpoints.
    No need
    Just ask OES
    He knows everything
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Expert TOPCAT57
    Quote Originally Posted by elettra View Post
    i'm from Italy and a lot of members of old R-Points came from my country, we used to have also a section in the forum.
    Do you consider to promote the new service in all europe or will it be an "UK resident only" site? (obviously I hope so )
    The Italian one is empty as it was entitled "War Heroes"

Expert Growbag

keep the forum please

Quote Originally Posted by me49684 View Post
    Yes keep the forums as a major part of the site

This place was always my first port of call just for the interesting posts in the forums and if any help was needed I knew I could get answers here (not always sensible ones but always appreciated )

Cash back is an added bonus if the rates are good enough
    yes quite agree rpoints was the site which alerted me to the building soc demutualisation and made me money, but the forums were one of the site's best bits! please keep them.
    What is life if full of care
    You have no time to stand and stare.

No time since I got broadband!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5