Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lhuntley
  • 1 Post By Lhuntley

Thread: New tablets

Junior Member Lhuntley is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking New tablets

What a nice surprise to receive something useful in the post. A bit hesitant about using the lemon scented tablet, having had issues with some dishwashing brands that contain lemon. However, they did a good job on pans at the weekend, probably would have been better if I had used the correct dishwasher setting (but just got my dishwasher) and a lovely lemony scent waft out and filled the kitchen on opening the dishwasher door. Already use the salt product from finish, as recommended by several people and think I might try these lemon ones again.
    blythburgh likes this.

Junior Member Lhuntley is an unknown quantity at this point
    ps As not that good with technology, couldn't find my way to where you enter the competition, tried the facebook.com/finishuk and end up here, maybe someone could explain in small simple words, as I have had several strokes, hence the need for my new dishwasher, how I can enter, thanks
    blythburgh likes this.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    You are in the wrong section completely. Try asking in the comp section and I am sure someone will be able to help you.