Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Quiz for September

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    The burger had another not pleasant morning but a better afternoon - sort of. Went to Beccles to get the shopping and have lunch ('im indoors had a fasting blood test and hadn't eaten since before 6 last night as the 12 hours we are told is not considered long enough in some countries). He wanted a new mobile. I suggested that as there were not that many in the ordinary size Tesco at Beccles we go to Great Yarmouth instead. Got home with the same one we looked at in Beccles as the "Phone shop" in Yarmouth Tesco Extra did not have many more phones. So we drove from Beccles back home and on to Yarmouth for what we could have bought in Beccles. And to make it worse I have just discovered I could have done a mystery shop worth a tenner (no mileage) at Yarmouth Tesco Phone Shop.

Still the Burger got some nice local apples in Beccles before we went to Tesco and have eaten one. Yummy.

Contributor adamred6 will become famous soon enough
    amazon voucher received thank you.
    A.S

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    whsmiths arrived in post today thankssss!!!!!!!!!

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Scratchy arrived this morning, thanks, Kev. I have done 2 of the 4 games and am leaving the other 2 for 'im indoors. Hopefully he will have better luck than me. But it was fun (and money has gone to good causes of course) so once again, thanks.

No luck but it was only a scratcard. So far this month I have heard of the death the 45 year old daughter of a couple I know. And that a younger man we know slightly, Dad to a 3 year old, is terminally ill.

Not winning is on a scratchcard is nothing to get upset about.
    Last edited by blythburgh; 16th September 2011 at 06:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7