Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Quizzy Quiz four June

Contributor bomar666 is just really nice bomar666 is just really nice bomar666 is just really nice bomar666 is just really nice
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev View Post
    It was the first may
    That's it all done now
    see you on Sat
    Kev are you sure it was the 1st? this post is dated the 2nd of May Cashback Service Re-launched

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bomar666 View Post
    Kev are you sure it was the 1st? this post is dated the 2nd of May Cashback Service Re-launched
    ...err...
    that's wot I posted

Don't matta either way
    Raich nics all expresso prises anyway
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor adamred6 will become famous soon enough
    i have num 40
    A.S

Contributor stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all
    I got 45 and 35 , sent me pm

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by blythburgh View Post
    26 What % of visitors are Gold members?

99.99% visitors are Gold Members
    oh my goodness I have won. More than I deserve, fatso could not resist the lure of the biscuits last evening when I went to get the extra milk I had forgotten. But compromised by getting the expensive good quality ones. Cost more but a lot less bickies lol At least I shared them with 'im indoors and left 2 of my 4 for this morning's coffee.

Enthusiast mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of mamaflump has much to be proud of
    Awards Member of the Month March 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Feb 2012 Member of the Month October 2011 Member of the Month September 2011
    I'm lost where does it say who won what?

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by mamaflump View Post
    I'm lost where does it say who won what?

Blyth burga won the £10 S+M voucher, suspect she'll by cake
    And
    StockportcountyNIL won the £2 scratchy
    Thanks to the genorisity of Rpoints I expect to offa more prizes next month
    Last edited by RudeKev; 13th June 2011 at 03:11 PM.
    expressman33 likes this.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    The fatburger got her voucher this morning. Many thanks and well timed, we were staying at The Bull Hotel, Long Melford Monday and Tuesday so did not get back until late yesterday.

My "little" brother and his wife are visiting from Australia so I wanted to show them a different bit of Suffolk to last time. And when you get a letter offering 2 nights for the price of one you know you can afford to treat them to a 1450 AD hotel rather than the B and B I thought I was paying for. In fact a B and B might have worked out more expensive for the 2 nights for 4 of us.

The breakfasts we had were huge, so the fatburger has got to get back to sensible eating if she is going to ever be a thinburger again.
    RudeKev likes this.

Contributor stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all
    scratchy receeved but it wos anuther dud

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8