Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Re-launch Competition: Winners List!

Contributor Denant has a spectacular aura about Denant has a spectacular aura about
    Received my prize today,the id side of it's great,the trainers......well they'll take some getting used to,and they looked so good on screen LOL
    Thanks again to all
    Last edited by Denant; 3rd September 2011 at 08:55 PM.
    Want free tea, fruit juice, biscuits and crisps ?
    Visit my website Thanks

Contributor stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all stockportcounty is a name known to all
    Finally receeved my prise today
    thankyou rpoints

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Janine@Rpoints View Post
    @ Stockportcounty, Denant & expressman: We are chasing up the sponsors regarding your prizes. Usually most retailers are prompt in delivering them, but sometimes some of them can take a bit longer. We will do our best to get them to you as quick as we can.

From the feedback we had, most other prizes have been delivered.
    still nothing for me
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Am I the only one still waiting for their prize ?

LOVEFiLM: VIP membership for 12 months,worth of £230
    Winner: expressman33

I'd rather have Amazon vouchers ( LOVEFiLM is now owned by Amazon) if possible
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    Expressman, I believe other prizes have all been despatched. When I checked with my team before I went off work 3 weeks ago, I heard that people have been emailing you but not getting response. Could you check your spam folder for any missed emails (and your Rpoints main website profile to ensure we have your correct email id) and let me know via pm if you found any emails?

I've been off work (nasty bug ), expect to be back at work on Friday or Monday. Will have this looked into when I am back.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    Poor expressman still hasnt got his prize

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Not that he dosen't go on and onand onand onand on about it
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Quote Originally Posted by Janine@Rpoints View Post
    Expressman, I believe other prizes have all been despatched. When I checked with my team before I went off work 3 weeks ago, I heard that people have been emailing you but not getting response. Could you check your spam folder for any missed emails (and your Rpoints main website profile to ensure we have your correct email id) and let me know via pm if you found any emails?

I've been off work (nasty bug ), expect to be back at work on Friday or Monday. Will have this looked into when I am back.
    Janine,I have sent you a couple of PMs but they are not appearing in my sent box ( also other PMs I have sent this year have disappeared
    )

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    I saw your pms expresso. Sorry I have been off-sick and just got back to work this morning.

Lovefilm are being very difficult to chase-up and our staff are not getting proper response from them. So we will offer you an alternate cash price (details will be sent by pm soon).

Until they change their procedures or deliver the prizes upfront, we will not be accepting LoveFilm as sponsors on any of our future prize draws.
    Denant and xXxRaIcHxXx like this.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8