Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Win £2000+ worth of Prizes in our Relaunch Competition!

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light

Thumbs up Win £2000+ worth of Prizes in our Relaunch Competition!

We will be announcing the details of our Re-launch competition in a few days, when we launch the full service. However, I know many members are already using our beta forums, so I want to give them "early bird" chances to win free entries.

Here are the current prizes up for grabs. No purchase necessary.

Sponsor: Adobe
    Prize: Design Premium CS5 Windows approx
    Value: approx £1,176.21

Sponsor: Nike store
    Prize: A pair of NIKEiD trainers - completely customise the style, design and fit of your trainers to your own specifications using the tools on the NikeStore site
    Value: up to £250

Sponsor: LOVEFiLM
    Prize: VIP membership for 12 months
    Value: £230

Sponsor: LEGO
    Prize: The Tower Bridge Exclusive set
    Value: £209.99

Sponsor: Virgin Experience Days
    Prize: £200 Virgin Experience Days gift card

Sponsor: InterContinental Hotels Group
    Prize: An overnight stay w/breakfast included for up to two adults at any of our Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express hotels in the UK, to be redeemed by end of 2011.

Sponsor: H.Samuels
    Prize: Truth Charms Gift Set
    Value: £100

Sponsor: Marriott hotels
    Prize: Marriott gift voucher
    Prize: worth £100

Sponsor: QVC
    Prize: DJ Hero set - Nintendo Wii DJ Hero Renegade Game with Turntable, Case, Eminem & JayZ CD Packs
    Value: £85

Sponsor: Roxio
    Prize: Toast11 DVD and CD burning software
    Worth: £84.99

Prize: Game Capture - Game capture software
    Value: £79.99

Prize: Creator 2011 Software - Create CD's and DVDs like a Pro
    Worth: £49.99

Sponsor: The gift experience
    Prize; Wine and Personalised Glasses Set (white, red or rose)
    Worth £39.95

Sponsor: Interflora
    Prize: Pink Radiance Hand-tied flowers with Chocolates
    Value: £34.95

How to earn these "early bird" entries for this prize draw by contributing to our forumProvisional terms: One prize per member. Clock starts at 18.00 hrs on 20th April. Competition ends June 1st. Winners will be chosen at random using random.org. Prizes subject to change. Full terms will be published when site relaunched. This post is just for the early birds to start earning free entries.
    mamaflump likes this.
    Do you work in the Public Sector? Earn more cashback In-Store. Learn more on public sector staff discounts

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Do we get achoice?
    Quite fancy Roxio's toat burna
    or takin the women I luv for a dirty w/end
    or maybe even IDSIS
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Super Moderator Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light Janine@Rpoints is a glorious beacon of light
    I'm afraid it won't be fair if we offer people a choice (prizes are not of equal value). So we will be drawing at random for each prize. Obviously if there are any non-claimants (as is sometimes the case) - we will ask the winners whether they want alternate prize.

Good luck and hope you win what you like. If you don't I'll bear in mind your interest and get that prize next time for you

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    yeah I suspected as much
    Hope i don't win the trainers
    WTF would i do with them?
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    go for a nice longgggggggg jog up a veryyyyy steep hill

Personalised Glasses Set is know good to me I'm afraid I've got perfect vision
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9

Contributor mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev View Post
    yeah I suspected as much
    Hope i don't win the trainers
    WTF would i do with them?
    Sell them to someone who's on a diet.
    RudeKev likes this.

Contributor mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough mel78 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by RudeKev View Post
    Personalised Glasses Set is know good to me I'm afraid I've got perfect vision
    So you'll be able to see the wine that goes with the spectacles
    Janine@Rpoints likes this.

Contributor dannyluis02
    See nothing changes with Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by mel78 View Post
    So you'll be able to see the wine that goes with the spectacles
    Can you repost this in a bigga font?
    can't quite make out wot it says
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9