Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Win a Voucher with the FA Cup

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011

Win a Voucher with the FA Cup

When do you think the first goal will be scored

After addin to me rep and likin this post then

Reply to this post with your choice of MINUTE(1-120)
    As reported on the B.B.C. website

First one to pic said minute gets it

One go per person per day

If no one pics right or it's 0-0 then the prize will Role ova to Saturdays BB draw

(My tip would be to pic a number unda 50 then)

May they most insightful gifted talent person win
    and good luc to Espresso as well

Prizes
    An Odeon cinema ticket or a £5 scratchcard
    Last edited by RudeKev; 10th May 2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: clairereefircation of rule
    Au, Herby, margaret7 and 5 others like this.
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Contributor pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light pafords is a glorious beacon of light
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    i wll start at 22 plz kev

Expert colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice colsey is just really nice
    17 ty .
    It takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to break it.

Contributor bomar666 is just really nice bomar666 is just really nice bomar666 is just really nice bomar666 is just really nice
    23 please kev

Enthusiast margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Member of the Month November 2011 Member of the Month July 2011
    14 for me please.

Enthusiast 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough 1960mackem is a jewel in the rough
    it's gotta be that magical porterfield number = 31
    Vere maior Ponte Aelio

Contributor Lordshaftsbury has a spectacular aura about Lordshaftsbury has a spectacular aura about Lordshaftsbury has a spectacular aura about
    1908...oh wait wrong number, that was the last time Sunderland had a cup run.

For the 1st goal this Saturday ill pick - 29

Legend & Competitions Guru RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute RudeKev has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Spelling Award 2011 Most Popular Rpointer Member of the Month June 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordshaftsbury View Post
    1908...oh wait wrong number, that was the last time Sunderland had a cup run.
    Outrageus
    SunderWho FC won the cup bac in 73(1973 not 1873)

Before you were Bourne I suspect
    10,000 posts
    Diet 16st 05lbs
    Start 18st 02lbs 14/9
    Wiina of the Presstidgeous Comedy award

Enthusiast margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future margaret7 has a brilliant future
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Member of the Month November 2011 Member of the Month July 2011
    Today I choose 33.

Contributor Denant has a spectacular aura about Denant has a spectacular aura about
    I'll have a go at 3rd min
    Want free tea, fruit juice, biscuits and crisps ?
    Visit my website Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast