Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By expressman33
  • 1 Post By expressman33
  • 2 Post By Sarah

Thread: Free Box Of PG Tips - 150 Every Day Giveaway

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough

Free Box Of PG Tips - 150 Every Day Giveaway

https://www.facebook.com/PGtips/app_495189443882412

All gone for today - Bookmark and keep trying early in the morning 150 boxes given away everyday. Also join the cuppa club to collect points for teatime rewards.

My fans have cleared me out of free tea today! But don't panic gang, I'm giving away 150 boxes every day, so come back tomorrow!

More free tea bags:
    Free box of 40 Make Mine Builders tea bags
    Free 40 Make Mine Builders Tea Bags - Send Emai Request

Last edited by bluzysuzy; 19th June 2013 at 08:03 PM.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    thanks to pinkmelonsmr2
    RudeKev likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Expert bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough bluzysuzy is a jewel in the rough
    who's that??
    Last edited by bluzysuzy; 20th June 2013 at 12:29 PM.

Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by bluzysuzy View Post
    who's that??
    the person who posted it on another site before your post
    RudeKev likes this.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience

Did they post or here using my images and wording then? must be telepathetic also?

Moderator Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice Sarah is just really nice
    Awards Best Moderator of 2011
    Moderator of the Month May 2012 Moderator of the Month June 2012
    Leave your squabble over on the other site please guys. Thankyou.
    RudeKev and bluzysuzy like this.

PG Tea Update:

https://www.facebook.com/PGtips
    PG Tips have a Rewards for recycling so you could end up with free tea I guess.

Quote :
    "Attention gang, here’s an exciting Recyclebank update from PGHQ: "We are doubling the value of the Recyclebank PG tips voucher from 50p to £1"

So when you sign up to Recyclebank (http://on.fb.me/13FMvrq) and earn 10 points, you'll get £1 off your next box of PG tips. Teatastic!