Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Rpoints Elite picasso will become famous soon enough

FREE Giles Deacon Scarf [FINISHED]

Just go to the link at the bottom of this post and look out for the info.

Basically you will have to click on one of the links listed in the updated text on facebook or the links on the lower left hand side and enter the "flash banner boutique" on that website you have clicked to. [picture example above] - you will need to click on the picture when it says OPEN.

You then enter your details and join the queue.

***IF AND WHEN YOU GET IN THE QUEUE ***DO NOT REFRESH THAT PAGE*** AS YOU WILL EVENTUALLY WATCH THE QUEUE YOU ARE IN COUNTDOWN***

If you don't get a queue number of approx 200 or lower (ideally much less than 200 would be nice) I suggest you give up and look on the facebook page for the next link as each shop appears to be only open for 1 hour or so. When the latest shop closes it shouldn't be too long before you see the update for the next shop to open - make sure you join the queue quick!

When you get to the top of the queue you can enter your address details.

Just go to the link below and figure it out yourselves as it's probably easier to understand. You do not have to be a facebook member either.

I believe there are a total of 10 different boutiques which will open and subsequently close one by one to enable the scarf offer. If you follow the facebook page you should be able to see the current state of play with regards to which boutique is currently "open".

The current boutique open is HERE but as the page keeps changing it's best to go to the link below......

FULL DETAILS HERE

edit: - the boutiques are now shut for this evening but will open again tomorrow (Friday 30th October). Just go to the facebook page tomorrow for the latest updates if you are interested or can be bothered.

Rpoints Elite blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute blythburgh has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Month June 2012 Member of the Month May 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Member of the Month December 2011 Member of the Month August 2011
    I guess you have to be a member of facebook. I am not and do not have the time or desire to be one.