Welcome to the Rpoints Forums.
+ Reply to Thread
    Freebie Guru & Expert expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute expressman33 has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Member of the Year 2011 - Winner
    Member of the Month April 2012 Member of the Month Jan 2012 Best Freebie Hunter Deal Hunter of the Month July 2011 Member of the Month May 2011

Free KLM luggage tags .. upload your own photo

Two free luggage tags printed with a photo of your choice and your personal details on the back. Just go for name / city / email address and mobile number on the back rather than full burglar-friendly house address

Think you can only do it via Facebook

Go to http://www.facebook.com/KLM and then there's a "Luggage Tags" tab in the middle.

You can use one of your existing facebook photos (but they look crap due to the low resolution) or upload your own (or one from their gallery).

The only thing is, it supposedly lets you resize and move your photo about to get the right look on the website, but I totally couldn't get that to work, it just kept forgetting my settings as I went through the process, so I would sort your photo out to look how you want it before you upload it rather than rely on their application.

Rpoints Elite Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about Brucey has a spectacular aura about
    These were pretty good last time they were available for free. Have ordered some more as my details have changed.

Enthusiast xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute xXxRaIcHxXx has a reputation beyond repute
    Awards Special Contributor Award Special Contributor Award Jan 2012 Special Contributor Award
    Just ordered mine for this year.. i remember getting some ages ago.

Enthusiast kuczer2
    Here's a nice photo to use if you are stuck

Contributor member82334
    Easy way to get your hands on them etc

http://baggagelabel.klm.com/

You dont need to be a Facebook member.

Contributor adamred6 will become famous soon enough
    came in post today very good will do me for my holiday this year